We Want to Hear From YOU!

We encourage you to use the comment feature of this blog. You don't have to have a special account to leave your comment. We desire to encourage and challenge one another. Let us know what you think!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

'Why do you have to die?' 'It is for you my daughter, my joy.' I heard His voice whisper. 'You are worth it!'

I wept before the Lord! He was standing right in front of me with His arms outstretched! 'Lay all your burdens upon me, and I will give you rest'. I heard Him say. I started to take the ugly rust colored weights off of my back and hand them to my Lord. 'There are so many! 'I thought to myself as I started taking more and more off my back. 'How can He hold all of these at once?' Worry... fear.... finances.... pride.... health.... and countless others were coming off. With each one that came off I felt so much lighter. He was still there holding the ugly pile of weights. It was huge now and stretched up over his head. I could still see His loving eyes looking at me...."More my daughter!' He said as I continued to lay them on my Lord. As I was finishing I looked up! 'My weights, they are crushing Him!' I thought. 'How could I do this! I need to take some back!' 'No' He said gently, 'pick up my yoke for it is light!' Just then I saw it. It was beautiful and sparkled like diamonds! There before me sat a beautiful golden yoke. I picked it up and placed it over my shoulders. It was as light as a feather. The feeling was beautiful! Much more than I could ever imagine. The joy I felt tingled in every nerve of my body! "Thank you Lord" I said rejoicing. It felt so good to be free! Just then I saw it. My burdens, my sins, ...they were killing him! 'No, No! I said 'My Lord My Savior, give them back!' I tried to grab them, but it was too late....blood was starting to flow from His hands and feet. The blood was for me! I was on my knees weeping now. 'No! I killed Him! I killed my Jesus!' Just then his blood started washing and cleansing every part of my being. 'I'm sorry Lord!' I cried as His blood continued to flow. 'Why do you have to die?' 'It is for you my daughter, my joy.' I heard His voice whisper. 'You are worth it!'


The Lord gave me this vision the other night! It was so real....I could hardly speak. All I could do was cry....it was refreshing yet it was horrific at the same time. He washed me that night of many burdens I have had over the last few months. He's cleansed me and made me new like He does so well! Oh how we can forget sometimes what He did just for us! And....how we never have to pick up our burdens again. He already died for them......

It was a refreshing I've needed for a while. It has been a difficult couple of months. Please pray for our family because I know God is in the midst of everything even though it seems He isn't. He will never leave us...........

[This incredible vision and testimony was shared by one of my oldest friends on her blog last week. Her family has had more troubles over the past few years than most could handle in a lifetime. Through it all, they have remained steadfast in their confidence in the Lord, an incredible testimony in and of itself. I encourage you to spend some time getting to know Jessica. She has been places that no one can imagine and she has the heart of an intercessor. She is an encourager and I know she will encourage you. I have shared this verse with her many times, because this is her promise. It is your promise as well.

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter,
you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
you will again bring me up.

You will increase my honor
and comfort me once again.

Psalm 71:20-21
Be sure to leave her a comment to introduce yourself. This is what these blogs are for--to encourage one another and to meet new sisters in the Lord. Just tell her I sent you.)

No comments: