We Want to Hear From YOU!

We encourage you to use the comment feature of this blog. You don't have to have a special account to leave your comment. We desire to encourage and challenge one another. Let us know what you think!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

See Jane Work

This post is a little different than I normally do, but I thought it would be fun to spice things up a little. I came across this great website a couple weeks ago and have absolutely fallen in love with it. It's SeeJaneWork.com. It is like Staples for girls. It has the cutest office supplies. If you have to work in an office or just have a home office; this is a great way to liven up your workspace. Add punches of color and pattern everywhere. Make your space happy. (Now I must admit, I have a weakness for office supplies. I get a rush going into Staples. Watch out! I just love to be organized, or at least have an organized mess. :) There's just something about everything having its place.)

I just ordered the Vintage Wire Letter Holder for the island in my kitchen along with the red coral file folders. Hopefully this will help to corral the mess that is the mail and paper pile in my kitchen.

So anyway, I just had to share this cute site with you. I hope you like it too! And of course, if you order anything, you have to tell the rest of us what you got!

If you have favorite sites that you like to browse or shop with, do tell! We'd love to hear about it. Just leave a comment below.

No comments: