We Want to Hear From YOU!

We encourage you to use the comment feature of this blog. You don't have to have a special account to leave your comment. We desire to encourage and challenge one another. Let us know what you think!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

An Interview With God

Hey Ladies...


I must say that I have not been too good about posting here regularly lately.  I apologize for that sincerely.  I have recently come across a few things that I would like to get on here.  For today I'll start with this...

It may be a bit cheesy, but for some reason it fit in my life so perfectly today that I just had to share it.


Continue to check back over the next few days as I hope to get a few more things posted here.  If you ever have anything that you'd like to contribute to this site whether it's a testimony, article, or picture... Please email me at HoneyBz at Gmail dot com.

No comments: