We Want to Hear From YOU!

We encourage you to use the comment feature of this blog. You don't have to have a special account to leave your comment. We desire to encourage and challenge one another. Let us know what you think!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Giving Your Best, Your VERY Best


This get's me every time.  I think that this one scene speaks a message that no preacher or evangelist could possibly share with as much enthusiasm or impact.  It just can't be done any other way.  Every time I see this I am humbled by the fact that most of my life is not lived to its fullest nor do I give my best, my VERY best.  I struggle daily with feelings of defeat and incompetence.  It's these feelings that I am overcoming by the power Christ has given to me through His blood at Calvary.  It is only in Him that I can give my best, my VERY best.  

No comments: