We Want to Hear From YOU!

We encourage you to use the comment feature of this blog. You don't have to have a special account to leave your comment. We desire to encourage and challenge one another. Let us know what you think!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Fun Website For Moms

Hey, I just heard about this funny new blog about life as a real mom.  A very good friend of mine hosts it and I will totally vouch that she is a Godly woman.  The posts are hilarious and actually quite helpful.  Makes me want to get lazy.  :)


You should check it out!


Let me know what you think and let me know what you think of the little changes I've made here.  I've made it so that if you click on any of the books in the sidebar, it will automatically take you to Amazon.com where you can buy the book.  

You'll also notice that there is a big orange "subscribe" button at the top of the sidebar.  Click on that to add our site to your feed reader (i.e. Google reader, My Yahoo, etc).  If you're not familiar with Google Reader, follow this link to find out more about it.  It will save you time and energy if you have a list a websites you view on a regular basis.  

Ok, well, I think that's all for tonight.  God bless!!!

No comments: