We Want to Hear From YOU!

We encourage you to use the comment feature of this blog. You don't have to have a special account to leave your comment. We desire to encourage and challenge one another. Let us know what you think!

Friday, April 27, 2007

A Word to the House

For many of you the following is a something that you have already seen. Linda Butler shared it with us earlier today through an email. I was so encouraged by both her openness in sharing her heart and by the Word itself, that I just had to post it on here. I like to think of this blog as a sort of scrapbook of what God is doing in the midst of our company of women at First Assembly. So I felt it appropriate to post it here. So here we go....


From Linda's email...
"This is reality in my Spirit. Dwell together, come together, corporate, one accord - arise, stand, come. The Words we have received corporately - the sermons- laying down burdens for transformation, deliverance, healing - "BUT GOD". . . . The drawing out of our giftings by the Spirit. Ears and eyes have been opened. Senses heightened. The touch of God is upon us for HIS glory . . . . . ."

The Trumpet by Bill Burns -- April 23, 2007: You are entering a corporate time that will be like the feast days of old. This will be an appointed time of My visitation and presence to open the door of blessing to My people, says the Lord. When you come together with hungry hearts -- where the brethren dwell together in unity -- there the blessing is commanded. There shall be a feasting upon My Word. Not only will the power of My glory be upon you, but in that glory you shall be transformed, you shall receive the blessing. You shall receive deliverance, and you shall receive new revelation of your gifting. I will begin to draw these gifts out of your innermost being like a river of life. As you turn your hearts toward heaven, lifting Me up, there shall come a glorious transformation in this season, says the Lord of Hosts.

Did you hear it? I spoke to you in the beginning of this year, says the Lord, and did I not say to you that in this year you would hear the sound of heaven? What then would you believe would happen when you heard the sound of heaven? I am walking among you to touch you (listen for the sound of my footsteps) and only one touch is all it takes for the dead to arise and for the lame to walk and for the blind to see and for the sick to be made whole. One touch, My people, is all you need from Me. Listen, then for the sound of heaven, whether it be a mighty, rushing wind or the sound of worship among My people or the sound of the crackling of the fire that purifies or the sound of the flow of the living water. If you can hear the sound you can expect My touch to follow, which will bring health to your bones, strength to your body, victory to your circumstances, and then My glory shall rest upon you. Arise, you who have been down-trodden. Arise with hope in your hearts. Stand before Me. Come in faith and boldness, knowing that all that is required is that you believe.

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns - - April 23, 2007: I have caused you to rise up and let your light shine. I have stirred your heart. And, you have responded. You have risen up in your heart. You were sitting down, and now you are standing up in your inner man. You will open your mouth, and I will fill it as you pray My will. I am well pleased, beloved, says the Lord! Psalms 81:10 I am the LORD your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.

No comments: